[Dailydrool] Dis Impawtant------

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 16:17:56 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I knowz, I been on da missin list since I git me rumpbone back to da wurkin orderz. It been liddel sore, but I scoot on da carpet, git fings all straight.
Furst, we berry sorry fur doggies gone to da bridge, not a feelin gud, peepuls not a up to da snufferz, we finkin ob all ob ebberybodie.

Now dis im pawtant story. Git da earflaps in wurkin orders.
We always a talking bout how pancreitis be berry bad in da hound.
It bad in da peepul too.
Me neighbor Mr John go to da bridge this week frum dis. Not da cancer, just it go bad. He not old, he gib nice head scratchin. Dere he was a peelin taterz fur dinner and he git berry sick,dey call Momma to com help, Momma git da flippin lite peepul dere,?an he go to da bridge two days laterz.
Dis berry upsettin time, Momma an Daddie been a helpin out, ebberybodie sad.

Otay- Da Brudder still da Brudder----
Den it heppin.
Da companies come to da home ober der, an dey bring dem big long leggerz caldt weemeerrhammerz.
Why dem sum biggunz.
Well dey com on down to da fence, to da part youze can see outta, an Brudder Jake not a heppy houndie at dis arribal. Da hammerz shobe da nose thru da fence, an Brudder Jake seyz, I don't fink so-he bite da nose whut come in da fence.
Momma seez da whole fing. She do da swoon. She git it togedder, and sey Jakes name, but she not a yellin. Brudder Elwood scratch da headbone at dis, she yell when we all a barkin, but Jake git da slide on da nosebone grabbin. I ask whut be da deal?

Momma seyz, Jake protectin him yard, he no invite da hammerz to come on ober, he doin da job.
Now, would Brudder Elwood git by wif dis?? I fink not.
So we on alertz. Dem longleggerz still ober dere, Momma still a helpin, and Daddie too.

Dis be lesson fur all. Check dat fing called Pancreas. We all gotz dis ebil fing.
Brudder Elwood a goin back on da hammerz partol. Dey out dere.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts