[Dailydrool] Get your WOOFSTOCK t-shirts! (free shipping, too!)

Heather Hill nebhr at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 26 19:02:24 PDT 2009

They're here! At long last, New England Basset Hound Rescue's WOOFSTOCK t-shirts are up for sale! The 2009 design features our motorcycle-ridin' hound in a groovy, multi-colored, custom tie-dye design. 100% cotton. T-shirts are $26 each with FREE SHIPPING; they're available in sizes Small through 4XL. Please be sure to order early so as not to miss out!

http://www.nebhr.org

As always, thank you for supporting our rescue -- peace, love and drool!
:)
Heather Hill

New England Basset Hound Rescue

www.nebhr.org