[Dailydrool] Honey update

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 19:16:15 PDT 2009

Well after 3 days of crying, worrying and not knowing what to do, and
knowing we can't afford the surgery, we are getting Honey a wheelchair.
Her right leg is now as bad as the left, she can stand, IF I put her in
that position, but she can't move. She has NO pain in legs or back.
I have had a wheelchair one time before and it was the best thing we  did.
She will love it, how do I know?  Well I have a saucer thing like with
wheels, designed for a large plant, I put her legs and butt on there, and
offffffff she went!  She almost ran!   The cart can't come quick  enough, my and
hubby's backs are killing us, lifting her everywhere.  We  have used the
towel thing a few times too, but it's still hard.
She eats, drinks, barks, begs, and is herself in every other way, so this
will be a good thing!!  Whew, I have never been so exhausted as going thru
this, and what an awful way to lose weight, 6 lbs. in 3  days...............
stress is awful.
Just wanted to update everyone, and thank you so much for all your support
and replies.  Vet said she may walk again, nerves heal very  slowly.  If
not, she will love her wheels, from previous experience, they  are life
savers.....
Warmly, exhausted Barbie and her confused Honey

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377107x1201454434/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=115&bcd
=JulystepsfooterNO115)