[Dailydrool] drool cleaner

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Wed Jul 29 18:01:11 PDT 2009

nancy,

Maybe the Bissell people have been lurking on the Daily Drool for a while - we'd be a great market research source!

Nancy, owned by Sweet Ol' Sarah and Frank the Tank

"i get mail from bissell because i have registered my big green clean
machine which they make....  they will be coming out with a product
called "drool cleaner"........i guess for upholstery and drapes, maybe
even walls!......i thought it funny that there was a specialty product
aimed at our drool producers......nancy, hershey and einstein whose tail
is looking a lot better!