[Dailydrool] Basset Rescue needed!!!

DIERKER j.mdierker at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 29 19:25:14 PDT 2009

My sister-in-law works with Yorkie Rescue up toward Hannibal, Missouri.  There is a shelter up there who is being taken over by a 5-day kill shelter.  There was a 2 1/2 y. basset that was taken by a rescue group, but her basset beagle puppies were left behind. This is second hand information so I'm not sure of all the facts. I am going to try to find rescue groups that cover that area, but since time is now critical, anyone who can give me guidance super quick  would be greatly appreciated.  You can e-mail me direct.Thanks for any help.
Janet