[Dailydrool] New Link for Louie's Video

Susan Nickle snickle717 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 15:26:06 PDT 2009

First of all, thank you to all of you who checked out Louie's video on Bright House yesterday or early this morning. Unfortunately, we needed to edit something on our entry and by doing so the video was removed until a Bright House employee could re-authorize it and put it back on their site. This took about 12 hours so many Droolers who tried the link today found that it did not work. Our video has just been re-posted and here's the new link:
http://www.youondemand.com/SNC/ViewItem.aspx?pguid=7c2d8b7b-0668-4806-9861-812f8bf27782&itemguid=1d7e686f-9a33-458f-bbeb-c62946e34006

Hope this works. It's Louie's big acting debut and I think he did quite well, but then I'm more than a bit biased. Hopefully, it will also win us the new TV, so if you view the video please feel free to give it 5 stars. I understand from the emails I've received today from those Droolers who saw it before it was removed that Louie has developed quite a following with the ladies. I guess that distinguished silver muzzle is quite attractive. And for those who voted yesterday, when the video was re-posted tonight, it started with a clean slate - all the votes from before had been deleted - so feel free to view it again.
Sue and Louie (can I get a bigger dressing room for my next movie?)