[Dailydrool] Honey has her new wheels coming!!

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri Jul 31 20:07:18 PDT 2009

Hi everyone.! Just wanted to share the good news that  Honey will be
getting her new set of wheels either on Saturday or Monday, we  can't wait!!
Either can she ofcourse.  We have been using a sling to help  get her around, and
me and hubby have both been wearing back braces during this  process, and
it still can really  be tough, and Honey sure can make it  clear which way
she wants to go, she keeps thinking I can run under tables like  her, and
chase thru the garden after chipmunks!!!  There are slight signs  that her back
legs are a little stronger, but not well enough to walk without  assistance.
We had wheels for one of our other dogs years ago, and  it was the best
thing we did for him.  It is so strange, because it seems  like this just all
came on so quickly, within 2 weeks, and she couldn't walk,  first the left
back leg, and then the right one.
But we will be ok, I have to keep trying to think  positive, because she
sure has the right attitude!!  Mommy and  Honey
steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)