[Dailydrool] Cnly

Reed and Becky Pomeroy rebec at execpc.com
Mon Jun 1 02:25:17 PDT 2009

We had a advenshur!  On Thursbday we got put in these little boxes in
a big box on wheels and we rode 51645 nickzillion m iles with momma.
When we stopped she sez we in a place called Far Go.  She was
right.  It was very far to go.  We got to meet lots and lots of
cousins and a cupla sisters and brudders and our grampa Tick.  That
was fun.  Then we went THREE timez to a thing called a dog
show.  I don't get it.  There were bunches of dogz there but
momma didn't show any of dem to  us.  We had to peek at them on
our ownz.  We had funz.  I got a blue ribbon every day and
Violet got a red wun.  Our brudder Oliver got blue and white wunz the
first two tmes and momma said they were called majers, whatebber those
be.  He stayed in the big box the last day cuz momma says he is now
CHAMPION
MAKE DROOL NOT WAR

Please take time to visit
these websites: