[Dailydrool] Skipper

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:17:27 PDT 2009

Monique, you are very much in my thoughts as you count the hours down to
Skipper's trip to the Bridge.  What you're going through now is the hardest
part of loving and being loved by an animal.  I think we've all been through
it, and we know how awful it is.  Know you're doing the right thing, and
your wonderful boy will be waiting for you, free from pain, and watching
over you from the Bridge.  You and Skipper are very much in my thoughts, and
we wish him a gentle journey.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB)