[Dailydrool] Justin

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:22:27 PDT 2009

Not sure how old Justin is. We see this with Conley almost every evening.
Last night the weather was unsettled and he just went crazy. It was like
having a bear in the house. He was leaping and barking and so on. My theory
is that he is like some  babies (my son) who become over-stimulated and then
don't know how to turn it off. Christopher (son) (As in,not a dog) as a baby
would just  start to cry. It would escalate into purple-faced screams and
wails no matter what we did so we just tossed-- not really but we felt like
it-- him in his crib and he would scream for about 30 seconds and fall
asleep.
Conley gets crazed in the evenings and gets everyone going. I let them play
for quite awhile but after about an hour it becomes apparent that the other
dogs would like to quit OR everyone gets all wound up and it is too chaotic.
So, they go in crates for about 15 minutes, or else Conley comes out here
with me and I put a gate up. Either way, they are separated and if he
continues to get into trouble out here he goes in his crate where he
promptly falls asleep. He doesn't know when to quit. If he were a child he
would be the scourge of pre-school and I would be getting notes home every
day, LOL.
"Conley is a charming child and while we enjoy him in our classroom he is
easily distracted and has trouble sitting still and paying attention. We
will continue to monitor his behavior but it is possible that in the future
you will need to have him tested as he tends to
disrupt the entire classroom with his antics."
The next note would be
"Thank you for bringing Conley to our facility for psychological
testing...."
Right up to:
"Mrs Szaton I'msorry: this is Marcia in the principal's office--again---"

Drool to all in need,
MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley (the bad penny) and Cooper