[Dailydrool] Introducing....

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 19:49:56 PDT 2009

Isabella!!!  This sweet, petite houndette will be traveling with me when I go to my next assignment.  She's currently living in Texas with Auntie Suz, who very generously offered to pick her up at Daphneyland and foster her until I drive through in July on my way to Mexico. I've had the opportunity to meet Suz, her hound Holly Noelle, and little Isabella this week.  All three of them are just as sweet as can be!  Here are some pics of the girls.  Holly is wearing the lovely red tulle hat, and Isabella is borrowing Holly's straw boater.  BIG THANKS to DaWn at Daphneyland for finding the perfect hound for me and to Suz for being such a wonderful foster mom!!!!  The Drool family is the best!!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/SherrilynW/Isabella?feat=directlink

Sherrilyn