[Dailydrool] bwahahahaha

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Jun 6 06:37:56 PDT 2009

Evil Annie ( 2 )
Chap stick ( 0 )

Hubby fuming !!!!  one never learns " it was up on the dresser pushed  to
the back "
" and you point is what honey , dearest ? "  "she pulled the  doyley off
the dresser to get the chap stick "

" well, then she is a lot smarter than you give her credit for "   Hubby :
 "Smart ????  "  " my ass ! "
" well if it's sore  put the chap stick there too "

things are getting challenging around here,    In this  corner ( wearing
the red boxers )  we have Evil Annie !  and in  this corner  ( wearing no
boxers ) we have a  sick fever infected  mechanical engineer !  This fight is
for ten rounds, no dirty play just a  clean fight and may the best one win
!!!!!      ding !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie  ( wearing the red boxers )
cntnew00000007)