[Dailydrool] Jordan

Menzie Campbell menziecampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 13:09:01 PDT 2009

------------------------
"she suddenly accelerated past me and dashed up the stairs. Yup, there
she was cuddled up in the middle of my bed. Not having the energy to
try and herd her back into the crate, I  let her spend the rest of the
night snuggled against me. I suspect that is what she wanted all along
"

I have been really enjoying your struggles with Jordan the escape
artist.  I've had an escape artist or two in my home.  Annabelle, as a
pup, figure out how to climb over TWO baby gates, stacked one on top
of the other in the doorway- they were about six feet high!  The good
news is, now that you know what she wants, and will give it to her
(after all, you really have no choice, right?), your nights should be
more peaceful!  LOL

--
Menzie Campbell
Save a Life - Don't Shop, ADOPT!