[Dailydrool] Hints

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 07:09:19 PDT 2009

Periodically there is a discussion about keeping things tidy around the food bowls. I've had a hard time finding place mats that I can really keep clean. The other day I bought a rubber tub liner and cut it into the sizes I want. The suction cups keep it in place on the tile floor, the rubber mat stabilizes the bowls so they don't slide, and easy to clean! Cheap too.

And poor Zuma is my boy with the bad ears. Not horrible, but sort of chronically inflamed. They got a little worse than usual - I suppose I'd been focusing so much on Mango that I got a little behind in cleaning them. Anyway, the Blue Power ear stuff works great, but Zuma does not like it and cries when I put it in so I had to come up with something else. I've been flushing his ears with colloidal silver using a baby medince dropper - works well to sort of swish it in and out - then massaging and wiping out. I followed that with some otomax and have done it twice a day for two days now. This morning we did it again, and his ears are just a little red, but no more gunk and I could tell they are much less sensitive. I can probably try the Blue Power now and clear up the rest. The colloidal silver worked great and doesn't hurt at all. I've been adding some to the Blue Power mix as well.

Just a couple of things I thought might be useful...Happy Monday and drool to all in need. We are having another cold, miserable, rainy day. Means I'll be cleaning puddles inside from everyone who refuses to pee outside, no matter how often I make them go out.

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl, Mango
Ace, Maya, Sage, Kirby