[Dailydrool] Sleepover

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 14:25:58 PDT 2009

I had a sleepover last weekend.  The 3 grandboys and their boxer Kona slept with us at Heidi's Beach House.  It was great!  I had to get up at 3:30 am to check and make sure that all the kids and Kona were still asleep, and then I had to repeat at 4:30 am!  Yup, they were sleeping-until I got Kona up.  We played on the beds and took naps on the couches, watched a video, and took a long walk.  It was the best ever!

BTW, Don't forget to send me all our money for the Oregon Basset Hound Waddle on 7/18/09!  Then I'll win the big prize and get a crown, or something. Bob the Dog is coming!  I take paypal at handsomehounds at yahoo.com, which is the rescue paypal account.

It will be a lotta fun!

Roland

Janice Henry Colvin