[Dailydrool] Mousies

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 15:22:14 PDT 2009

If you have a mousie visitor who has overstayed his welcome, I urge you to
get the Hav-A-Hart trap.  I got mine for about $12 at our local hardware
store.  It's easy to set up, and then when you go to check it, there's your
little friend sitting inside looking at you.  He (she?) is perfectly  safe
and uninjured.  I then drive the trap with him (her) in it down to our  local
field by the woods, have a little chat encouraging him to become a field
mouse and not follow me home, then I open it up and off he runs.

Happy resolution for everyone.  I couldn't bear hurting a mouse.

Beth (Duchess ATB and Blueberry ATB) (and a few mousies NOT ATB)

**************Huge Savings on Popular Laptops only at Dell.com. Shop Now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221900667x1201409530/aol?redir=http:
%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215910242%3B38350777%3Bf)