[Dailydrool] Mango

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Sat Jun 27 12:41:54 PDT 2009

Hi and drool to all who need it. It's finally sunny and warm, so the drool is flowing here today and we have plenty to spread around.

Mango is happy and feeling well in general. Her anal glands are in bad shape, but we are working on avoiding another surgery. They have been flushed twice with a steroid/antibiotic solution and she goes back again in 3 weeks for the "Spa Day with Dr. Tim" where she will get the anals flushed, mani/pedi, and a couple of warts on her face (that she scratches and makes bleed) lasered off with local anesthetic. She has gained another pound and is up to 46.4 lbs from her original 42 lbs. Here are a few photos I took today. Her fur is finally growing back and I think she looks very pwetty!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Mango%20June%2009/Mangojune09012.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Mango%20June%2009/Mangojune09011.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Mango%20June%2009/Mangojune09010.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Mango%20June%2009/Mangojune09007.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Mango%20June%2009/Mangojune09006.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u167/srossdo/Mango%20June%2009/Mangojune09005.jpg

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Barney, Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl, Mango
Ace, Sage, Maya, Kirby