[Dailydrool] Fireworks

Volger, Melissa mvolger at newhall.k12.ca.us
Mon Jun 29 13:14:08 PDT 2009

My Bassets are both afraid of loud noises, especially fireworks.  We are
thinking about getting something from our vet to calm them down during
the 4th of July festivities.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

Also, I noticed a pebble sized lump inside my male Basset's flew.  He
has had lumps and bumps before and had 2 large ones removed last year.
For some reason I am a little more nervous because it is inside his
mouth.  He has an appointment to get checked on Wednesday.  Hopefully,
this is just a fatty tumor but you never know.

Basil & Lucy are sending lots of Southern California summertime drool to
those in need.

Melissa Volger
Slave to Basil & Lucy