[Dailydrool] Question about dogstrollers

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 2 11:23:11 PDT 2009

My Gracie has been acting lethargic the last month or two, once the weather
started warming up it became noticeable, and I thought it was probably just
"old dog" but decided to be sure.  Because it's not that warm yet.  Anyway,
$208 dollars in tests and vet bills later, the diagnosis is - old and fat.
Which is good because I was worried about heart problems or Cushings and now
I know she's okay, these Vets are fabulous (and expensive), so I know we
didn't miss anything.  They checked her heart, liver, kidneys, for diabetes,
for thyroid problems and I don't remember what all else.  Anyway, we've been
working on the fat for a while now, but the lethargic business is slowing
our walks down to a crawl, and poor little Holly is still energetic and
wants to go.  I'm pushing Gracie to not sit down and keep going for now, but
this is Texas and it will get SIZZLING HOT any day now, and once it does
I'll have to be careful not to push her too hard.  So - does anyone have a
pet jog-type stroller they want to sell, or a recommendation?  I have a
Dachshund-sized stroller but it'll never do, need one that can hold at least
60 to 70 pounds.  I'm watching eBay, but Gracie is too big for the jog
strollers made for children.  Has to be one designed for pets.  Anybody??

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net