[Dailydrool] Nigel, we gots a shark crollin under our fenz!!

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 18:39:09 PDT 2009

Nigel, we gots a shark crollin under our fenz!! It's gots sharp teefs too an wants ta play all day. Mom sez its a collie-pitbulz puppy what just movd in next door an its stupud onerz lets it runz loose alla time like Ruby. So it cumz ober here all day. I like to playz wit its for awhile, but den I gets tired, so I sits in front of da doggie door an my rump keepz it frum comin in. Itz exhaustin. Mom sez in anudder coupla weekz it'll be too big to get under da fenz. Den I can rest. Whooee. Da onerz sez its too wild to beez in der own house so dey put it outside. Mom sez da dog onerz here be crazy. Think Cnly wud like a playmate?  I'll send dis one to ya. Harley