[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 19:16:09 PDT 2009

Congratulations Oliver on being a Champion and to your brother and sister
for their good showings too!

Drool to Boomer that his MRI and spinal tap give good results and "don't get
lonely" drool for Baxter.  And "no cancer" drool to Cheyenne.

Val, you clearly run the neighborhood daycare center for pets!  I hope you
don't wake up to find the shark in bed next to Ruby with you! :-)

And Geoffrey, Henry, and Molly had a big adventure tonight.  We were coming
home from our walk and there was a deer on the front lawn of the house in
front of ours.  Geoffrey and Molly wisely decided after looking that the
deer was way bigger than they were and too much trouble to chase.  Henry, on
the other hand, has no such common sense and had to be dragged away growling
and barking (with the deer looking at him like, "What is your problem?")
Henry spent the next ten minutes in the house checking behind him to make
sure the deer hadn't followed him in.

Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB)