[Dailydrool] Midnight comfort

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 21:46:06 PDT 2009

Last night I went to bed late and was sound a sleep when I hear a loud crashing noise. I instantly wake up and think, uh-oh that is going to scary Speedy.  Sure enough a few minutes later I hear Speedy's toeboes on the hardwood floor making his way toward me.  I get up and tell him to go to bed, but he whines softly. Ok, I don't want to wake up the DH so I go to his bed and sit and Speedy follows. He gets as close to me as he can and shoves is nose between my legs. Now I am NOT a night person, I get so cranky that all hell breaks lose, but here I am co comforting Speedy and it was worth every minute to have him snuggle. DH then says, oh but for HIM you don't say a word. Jealous much? Ah, DH will live.

Of course tonight I warned Speedy if he decided to go an adventure he better not be knocking things over and waking me, I can't guaranty I will be so nice. We will see if he listens and if he doesn't then its a good thing he knows the look that melts my heart

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)