[Dailydrool] Calender day & gotcha day

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 07:08:51 PDT 2009

I'm sure Joey is most displeased that I haven't written into the drool yet!
You see, yesterday was his & Checkers' calender day. Joey's the one in the
chef's hat, and Checkers is the one staring at the grill.

It's also Joey's 2nd gotcha day! I'm a bad mommaslave, I didn't get him any
special treats or anything! We'll have to make up for that this weekend. I
can't believe it's been 2 whole years since my big smooshy boy waddled into
all of our lives!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473