[Dailydrool] ***Senior Sale*** - All Hounds Must Go!!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:45:34 PDT 2009

Laura,

I'm right there with you!  My idea of bliss is a huge plot of land, a house
full of hardwood floors (easy to swiffer up when the Sr's don't make it
outside in time.), and Sr. basset hounds as far as the eye can see.  I'm
talking about a herd of them here!  Airplanes flying by will think they've
spotted a cattle ranch filled with miniature cattle!

Brenda- momslave to Copper (a Sr.) and Elphaba. Future CBO (Cheif Bellyrubs
Officer) of Sunny Acres Basset Assisted Living Community??