[Dailydrool] This and that...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 13:34:34 PDT 2009

 Carolyn - I am so sorry that a startled Miss Daisy nipped one of your childcare charges.? I agree, 8 yrs. old is old enough to know the rules.? A gate works two ways; keeps the hounds out of trouble and the kids from annoying/startling the hounds.? Unfortunately, since Daisy did break the skin, this may need to be reported.? I'd check with your health department and definitely explain the circumstances.? If the child is up-to-date on their tetanus and you have proof of rabies vaccination for Daisy, there probably won't be an issue.? Sending coping drool to you...not easy.

Sandi - Got a good laugh out of your yeasty ear treatment.? Whoda thunk?

Drool to all who need it.

Sandi, Mamaslave to the Belles and The Boys from NJ? Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley