[Dailydrool] Picking a calendar date...did I get it?

rosekh at aol.com rosekh at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 17:36:03 PDT 2009

Hi Bracha,

The same thing happened to me.? I chose a date, placed my order, and then went back to make sure that my name was on the date I chose...it wasn't.? I tried to choose the same date two more times (because it was still blank) and got a message that the date was already taken...I know, by ME!!? Anyway, I contacted the volunteer who was monitoring my month, he forwarded my email to the appropriate person, and voila!? My name was there and I had my date.? You can find out who is monitoring your month on the calendar website.

Good luck!
Rose, Annie and Fred (watch for us on August 18th...our Gotcha Day!)