[Dailydrool] Grrr in sleep

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri Jun 5 19:01:45 PDT 2009

I thought this was normal basset behavior along with barking, yipping,
howling and running in their sleep.  Tucker (ATB) did this all
the time.  Sadie Maye carries on the  traditions on.  Nelly Belle
just runs and yawns in her sleep.  Abby Gale runs, moans, yips and
barks in her sleep.
OMD now I learn I have abnormal bassets?  How will I ever tell the gals?  How will they react?
How much punishment will they reap upon this slave?

Hmmm....Let's see...I have two options.
Door #1
Tell the gals they are abnormal and get ready for their wrath.
If I chose this option I may never be heard from again.

Door #2
Don't tell the gals and pray no one else does.  Though it would mean
banning them from the computer and phone.

I believe I will take Door #2 and take my chances.  I can use the menopausal,
pre-senior moment and/or brain fart excuses if they learn I know the truth.

Droolz to all that may need it.
Karen and The Dog House Gang