[Dailydrool] Enormous Thank You! (and Otto June 3rd of '09!)

Colleen Harris warmaiden at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 11:10:09 PDT 2009

Enormous thank yous to Ellie and the other calendar volunteers - sign up was
supersmooth, and now I dont have to suffer anxiety that 2009 might be the
last calendar year! I and my mom are thrilled to have ours ordered!

Also, Otto asked me to ask everyone to flip back to June 3rd, when he graced
the calendar with his crocheting skills. He berated me for not proudly
commenting on his calendar cuteness back on my birthday. ;)

Thanks again, and merry basseteering to all!

Colleen (& Otto)

--
Libraries:  The medicine chest of the soul.

~Library at Thebes, inscription over the door