[Dailydrool] If only I had a camera in my hand :)

Susan Green suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Sat Jun 6 18:10:59 PDT 2009

Having 2 younger Hounds in the house has been my entertainment for the last 3 weeks.  I love watching them throw stuffies in the air, play alligator mouth, and run the Basset 500.

Usually they only run the 500 thru the living room, dining room, kitchen, and the hallway.  Today they added my bedroom to the track.  They spent a few minutes in the bedroom and the next thing I see is Isabella running towards me with my size 11 keds in her mouth.  Isabella has tiny little legs and only weighs a little over 30 pounds.  How she picked up both of my shoes and carried them that far I will never know.  She looked so cute, just wish I'd had the camera in my hand.  And she didn't even get them wet :)

The shoes have now been put away in my closet....LOL

Suz
Holly Noelle - I didn't put her up to it
Isabella - Yes, she did