[Dailydrool] URGENT: bassets in Dallas area shelters!!

STACY HAGUE utlonghornfan at msn.com
Sat Jun 6 21:41:06 PDT 2009

NTBHR is still on intake hold.  There are many hounds in shelters in the Dallas/Ft Worth area!  We can not take these babies in due to the already high number of bassets in our care.  Can anyone save any of these hounds??

Copper is an 18 month old owner surrender who was dumped at the shelter when his owner went off to college.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13671564

Andretti and Clason came in together as strays.  I can not believe no one has come forward to claim these boys!

Andretti:

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13852834

Clason:

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13852852

Honey and Lemon are MOST URGENT!  They were dropped off by a citizen.  The ACO thinks that they were her dogs since she had a 4 month old basset puppy in the car.  Lemon has recently nursed.  Both of these girls are around 4 years old and maybe sisters.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13886252

If anyone can help these hounds please contact the shelters directly.  I will do everything I can to help.

Stacy
*Sad about all the bassets in need  :-(