[Dailydrool] Groomer has it!

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Sun Jun 7 01:04:20 PDT 2009

Tonight was family night with my daughter, granddaughter, granddog drooler, my 4 gals
and I just to watch the Daphneyland bassets.  We loved the charging of the hounds and
the faces of the groomers with seeing so many droolers. The kidz woofed the Daphneyland
gang on. Good think we have a DVR so I could replay it over and over. I would have loved
to see the groomers at  work on the droolers, especially toebone grinding or the slinging of
drool when they shake after a bath.  Bwahahaha   Still it was a hit show in The Dog House Gang's opinion

I will admit that I saw some houndies that I went ooooh and ahhhhhh at and just wanted to go get
and bring home....but we will save that trip for after this slaves back is repaired.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang