[Dailydrool] COME MEET OUR NEW BABY BASSET --- DAISY LOU!

Sam & Debbie Sommers debbiesommers at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:26:16 PDT 2009

Hi everyone! I can't wait for you all to meet our new baby....  Daisy Lou!!
She was born April 9, 2009  Her dad's name is Toby and her mom's name is Lou
Lou.  We just got her yesterday.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhotos&albumID=1347375

If you'd like to see our other pets updated pics, go here:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhotos&albumID=749534
( There's Barney (our other Basset)  Buster our golden lab and Lady
our shepherd mix - and our cat Tiger Lilly. )
Barney is doing great.  He's not too fond of the baby though.....  Any
suggestions???  The other two dogs love her and are very friendly to her,
but Barney's been acting jealous and hateful, even growling and barking at
her, that turd!!

Since I last posted we moved to a new house and both my hubby and I got
promotions which mean more work hours, so I havent had much me time to say
hi.  There arent enough hours in the day!!!!  I knew you'd all like to see
our new cutie pie, so please go to my myspace albums I made public for the
next day or so, and have a look.  If any of you have myspace feel free to
add me, by the way.

Debbie & family
http://www.myspace.com/somm3rs