[Dailydrool] Correct Links to Daisy Lou pics, our new Basset baby girl, come see :o)

Sam & Debbie Sommers debbiesommers at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 17:06:58 PDT 2009

 I sent the wrong url,  here are the correct links, sorry! :)

Come see our precious new baby basset our daughter has named Daisy Lou

Here are all our pets
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=366351774&albumId=749534
and here is little miss Daisy Lou :)
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=366351774&albumId=1347375

> Message: 14
> Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 11:26:16 -0500
> From: "Sam & Debbie Sommers" <debbiesommers at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Dailydrool] COME MEET OUR NEW BABY BASSET --- DAISY LOU!
> To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
>
> Hi everyone! I can't wait for you all to meet our new baby....  Daisy Lou!!
> She was born April 9, 2009  Her dad's name is Toby and her mom's name is
> Lou
> Lou.  We just got her yesterday.

( wrong links, see correct links above )