[Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Mon Jun 8 09:15:53 PDT 2009

I wouldn't be to sure about that...

My previous boy Doc (ATB 07/19/04) when he was a pup of 18 weeks, sat on my
JVC receiver's remote.  I had muted it, because a phone call came in, but it
still plays in the head phones ... and set the remote down.. walked into the
next room... then I heard mouses (squeaky sounds from my headphones) and
then silence from the other room.

When I finished on my phone call, came back to find Da' Boy sitting on my
remote control, the JVC was still on, and it looked like everything was
functioning, except getting no sound... checked the volume ... it was at MAX
.... and this is what over loaded the amp section of the receiver, making it
no longer usable (300 for a repair bill? I think not and bought a new one)

Learned me good never to set remotes near a hound again!!

:)

-Robert

  _____

Subject: [Dailydrool] "BASSETS ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS"

WEEK # 331
"WHY BASSETS ARE BETTER THAN KIDS"
#13......" Houndies don't play weird music at top volume"