[Dailydrool] Would love some cards or Pictures

Terry amzany at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 8 07:37:16 PDT 2009

Hi it's me Miss Ellie Mae Basset down here in Louisiana.  My Mom slave has been real busy for awhile.  She  has been taking care of our Grandma Sara who is 92 and lives real near to us.  Now Mom and Dad say that she's in the hospital and is coming at the end of the week to live at our house.  I was real excited till they told me and brother Asher that she has something called Advanced Acute Myeloid Leukemia.  Some Angles from a place called Hospice are going to come to our house to help care for her.  She will only be here a few weeks then she will be going to get all her rescued animals that are at the Rainbow Bridge.  I am very excited about her coming to live with us but I don't want her to ever leave us she is the bestest Grandma.  She feeds me off her plate when she eats and don'ts tell Mom or Dad.  Every day she asks if there is any mail for her and there never is so maybe you guys could send her some.  I promise if you do I will make sure Mom and Dad will put the pictures and cards up on the wall in her room for her to see.  It would make her so happy.  She loves to be around animals and thinks I am the most beautiful Basset Hound in the world.  She also likes kitties. She loves flowers also.  Mom says she knows she's sick just not how sick she is.  We are praying that she will be comfortable and pain free and not scared.  She has her Daily Drool Calendar next to her bed which she just loves.  We gave it to her for Christmas.  Our address is Grandma Sara Wilkinson, 906 Ave E,  Bogalusa, LA 70427.  Drool to all who need it.  Miss Ellie Mae Basset who is going to be real busy caring for my Grandma Sara.