[Dailydrool] redneck dogbath..a true story!

ali-d-black ali808 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 8 12:32:52 PDT 2009

Greeting from Hicksville,
Who else but a redneck would see a Vari kennel and a patio chaise lounge and say "Wow, that would make a great dog bath apparatus!" ?  Well if the shoe fits........I had seen those expensive models in the doggie catalog and dreamed of owning one.  My "version " maybe a little height callenged but so am I, with a little tweaking.... tether to keep the boys from jumping ship.... bath mat to prevent slipping.....stool to set buckets of warm water on - we were ready to roll. Can't say the furboys were too crazy about it though. Now I have to figure out how to get a hot water spigot out there so I don't have to dip warm water from the buckets. I may be a redneck but I am a Slave too and would never douse my boys with just COLD water from the hose, that would NEVER do.
This wanna be Groomer's HAD it...tee hee
Ali  slave to:
Cody and Elliot.......ain't we houndsome now!!!....
Check out our custom "spa" on photobucket, a picture says a thousand words!! The dumb slave couldn't get the pictures in the right order, the training never stops!!

http://s358.photobucket.com/albums/oo24/ali-d-black/Redneck%20dog%20bath/?albumview=slideshow&direction=reverse