[Dailydrool] Who Names Their Dog Alice Anyway?

jbeniak at cox.net jbeniak at cox.net
Mon Jun 8 14:00:08 PDT 2009

You cracked up?  I was not only there when Alice was born but I was there when she was named.  I had just taken a sip of wine when Bill said that and I spit it out across the room.  Alice and Mae were named after characters in the movie "A League of Their Own".  Rob and Candy Holman are their owner/breeders and their kennel name is "Big League Bassets".  Since this was their first litter they thought, correctly in my opnion,  the theme fitting.    Mae became a Champion last month.  Alice now gets her turn in the show ring.   Candy and Rob also own Bob, that cute little terrier that was in the "look alike" challenge.  That Joey dude that looked stoned the whole time does not really own Bob.

Jill Beniak (proud Aunty of the stars!)
with Pretty Boy Floyd (Basset), China Moon and Cyrus (bloodhounds)

Message: 5