[Dailydrool] Confessions of a Basset Mom

PM CLINE pmcline at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 16:58:28 PDT 2009

Morning workout????!!!!  Bawahahaha. The only exercise I get is walking the dogs around the yard to do their business and moving dog  toys around  the floor. It's got even worse since we got Ginny, our new buppy, on  Sunday.  This girl loves toys and carries multitudes with her from room to room. I went searching for her awhile ago and found her on Beaudreux's bed with 6 toys around her and a hoof between her paws.  She was in heaven.

Of course, since she's here the other hounds want their toys back...the toys they never played with before she got here.  There's just a little jealousy going on.
I'm happy to say that Olive and Ginny are playing together and have had some rousing games of "Who's got the Biggest Alligator Mouth!". It really is fun to watch them play.  HBeaudreux was too old to play when we got him and he's never played with toys because he didn't really act like he knew what they were for.

But exercise?  Not right now, I just don't seem to have time for it. Maybe someday!