[Dailydrool] Who names their dog Alice anyways

saba2r at aol.com saba2r at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 06:09:58 PDT 2009

We laughed because clearly this guy is not around bassets much or he
wouldn't question ANY name!
I believe Alice will be a champion.  The first thing my hubby said -
after we cracked up - was what a beautiful hound Alice was.
Thanks for filling us in on the terrier - I was afraid for that guy to
have a pet!  LOL.

Becca
Mommy of mutt sis Angel and Roscoe P Hunter ATB
www.dogster.com/dogs/600703

<<<<<<You cracked up?  I was not only there when Alice was born but I
was there when

she was named.  I had just taken a sip of wine when Bill said that and
I spit it

out across the room.  Alice and Mae were named after characters in the
movie "A

League of Their Own".  Rob and Candy Holman are their owner/breeders
and their

kennel name is "Big League Bassets".  Since this was their first litter
they

thought, correctly in my opnion,  the theme fitting.    Mae became a
Champion

last month.  Alice now gets her turn in the show ring.   Candy and Rob
also own

Bob, that cute little terrier that was in the "look alike" challenge.
That Joey

dude that looked stoned the whole time does not really own Bob.

Jill Beniak (proud Aunty of the stars!)

with Pretty Boy Floyd (Basset), China Moon and Cyrus (bloodhounds)>>>>>>