[Dailydrool] CALLIN ALL WOOMENZ

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 15:27:49 PDT 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I gotz biggie news. Git dem earflapz up. Dis impawtant.

WE BEE A GOIN TO SLOBBERFEST!!!

Yup, I hearz da nooze wif me very earz. We gonna go on nudder road trip, and Brudder Elwood gonna sniffy da woomenz and dis time me Daddy is a going and Brudder Jake a goin too. WOOO HOOO!!! More woomenz.
Now I gotz to git Brudder Jake in da knowz ob da weyz of da woomen. Studly Brudder Elwood do da teachin ob couse.

OHHHHHH,, and guess whut???? I hearz tell dat Auntie Barbara whut adopted Bessie waaaaayyyyy out dere in Callyfornie, dun made sum berry special fingz fur da raffles and stuff. And dey gonna hab one ob dem whut dey call dat---a communercater whut look in da doggie mind, tell youze what we be a finkin rite dere. Momma seyz we gonna git Brudder Jake a date wif dem cause he too smart fur him own goodz but he hab troubles a showin it.

Ohhhh, dey gonna hab foodz. Woomenz and foodz, why dis be hebbin.
Ohhhh, an dey gonna hab gamez. I lernt bout dem at da Waddle. Brudder Elwood all ready dis time.

Daddy is a tekin da tent finggie to keep us kool and we sure are a hopin to meetz all da peepulz.

Hey, Come on ober to SLOBBERFEST!!!!!!? Meet up wif all da wunnerful folkz, gib da Brudderz a bellyrub. Brings da woomenz.
Remeberz, dis good time, fur a good cause. We gonna help raise some money to keep da houndies fat and heppy.

So git it on da calender today, come to Slobberfest and hab a good time, come see da Brudderz. We lub meetin all da peepulz.
Dis gonna bee a good time fur all. We bee a hoping to see all ob youze dere.
Da Droopy Bassets know how to pawtie----

Come to Slobberfest!!!! Food Funn Woomez!!!!!!

Git da details at www.droopybassetrescue.com

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts