[Dailydrool] Slobberfest

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 9 18:55:22 PDT 2009

Elwood, Dis is Sally Belle, I am so excited that you will be coming to
Slobberfest this year.  While I am an older houndette I wuld very much like
to meet a handsome celebrity like youself.  I wanted to let you know that us
older houndetts would prefer a gentle sniff when we meet not- the kind of
sniff where you bury your nosebone .. well you get the idea.

I think you will like Slobberfest, there is food for human and hound and if
you look really pitiful I find that the humans give  you stuff to eat.
There are games to play, lots of places to sniff.  Contest and your
momperson can try to win stuff in the raffle for you or maybe she might find
something in the silent auction.  Anyway there  is a lot to see and do so
tell your brudder Jake to start getting ready.

And any of you other handsome hounds out there in the land of Drool come to
Slobberfest and let's meet.

Sally Belle Mueller

Sister to Harrison.