[Dailydrool] info. on therapy dogs

Bonnie Harlow blessedbassets at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:12:42 PDT 2009

Thanks so much for all of you who posted to the Drool and who contacted me online with information on training our sweet Bassets as therapy dogs.  I was already determined that they would be wonderful in spite of the discouragement of the dog therapy tester I had spoken with but ALL of you were such a blessing to encourage me even more about the great job your Bassets have done as therapy dogs !!  We are beginning the process and now just trying to decide which therapy group will be best for us to register with.
Thanks again so much for all of your info. and encouragement.
Bonnie and the Blessed Bassets