[Dailydrool] Grain Free Food

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 10 15:37:00 PDT 2009

I feed all of my dogs Taste of the Wild.  The fish formula has 25% protein.  The Fowl and the Bison formulas have more protein.

All the dogs do well on it and the grain free foods are good at taking weight off  and  keeping it off off.
the stools are darker then I'm use to seeing but firm.

None of my dogs did well on Barking at the Moon, besides it is really expensive.

Some of the other brands are quite expensive, too.

I've tried Nature's Variety version  and a couple of samples of other brands.
But I keep coming back to Taste of the Wild.

As a bonus I can get it at Tractor Supply.

Cathy
Cathy Blatz
www.summerhilldachshundsandbassets.com
http://www.geocities.com/clubbasset/index.html