[Dailydrool] Grain Free Dog Food

jacanny at aol.com jacanny at aol.com
Wed Jun 10 16:27:48 PDT 2009

We switched all 3 dogs to "Taste of the Wild" (they like the Bison formula) several months ago.? It's grain free, relatively low fat and all ages!? It's been great from the "puppy" through the "senior".? A wonderful side benefit is substantially less gas for the senior.? We just moved to NC and our local pet store didn't carry it.? However, they were?just terrific and ordered it special for us.? Now they carry the line and have received great reviews from other dog owners that wanted a good grain free food that was also?low fat.? I also find it to be less expensive than some of the other foods.?

Julie
Slave to Cysco (less stinky senior Golden), MacKenzie (Empress of all she sees) and Gallagher (happily waiting for big boy brains).