[Dailydrool] deer stella bean

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:57:16 PDT 2009

My name is Leonard and I am a Lemon boy who is one years old and I too have
very bad hip displasia...Do you hab a boyfurend yet??  I am sort of Lexie my
little sisters bestest furend but daddy says I am spechul cause of my hips
(I used to get extra twetes and stuff too till the doctor said i needed to
be skinny)

I get lots of suplements and stuff tho and one is liver flavored too

I think I want to be like my hero Bob and have lots of gurls who are furends
but you can be my first iffen you want cause you are spechul too..

Lenny

King Bob the DOg, Jasmine, Lenny & Lexie

The Life and TImes of Ben G Meyer
http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u91/cowbobdog/?action=view&current=9791efac.pbr

Bobs store  www.KBspecialties.com