[Dailydrool] justin and jade

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Jun 11 04:24:09 PDT 2009

Good day to all

Drool to all in need

Heart healing Drool to Wendie and the Bounders on the loss of Miss
Dallas. We will be lighting candles for her safe trip to the bridge.

Justin and Jade decided last night was going to be play night Almost
every toy was removed from the toy box . Some toys appealed to both and
quiet a few ended up in a couple of pieces , after about 90 minutes they
both passed out into a deep sleep

on Justin's evening bed. Justin lay at and angle and Jade just curled
around him with her one arm resting on his back.

Slaves johnathan and William

Justin even at my age I still like to play

Jade playing makes me so sleepy