[Dailydrool] Gentocin ????

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 06:34:55 PDT 2009

Have any of you Droolers ever used Gentocin spray on your Bassets  ?   My
Maggie Wags is still licking and chewing her feet, I have tried  several
products ever homeopathic sprays, but she goes right back to the chewing  of her
feet, her allergy shots have worked wonders for her except for her feet.  I
even ripe her feet off every time she comes in from outside, she will chew
them so bad that she actually whines they are so red and sore ( between the
pads  ) someone here in my town told me to ask my vet for Gentocin spray,
she said it  works wonders and I was wondering if anyone on the Drool has
ever used it  ????

Marlene
fingertips.