[Dailydrool] dumb question from a stupid slave

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:42:21 PDT 2009

Hi droolers,
If I don't post much lately, it is not lack of caring, and I do.  We send drool to all in need, and for those who went ATB.
My stupid dumb question is this...  When one purchases a dog from a pet store, and the store says AKC from which you can further research the pedigree and such....  is it all a lie, or are there real papers there?  Email me off list if you want to know why I ask, only because  Mom is stirring and I don't have the time to write the full story.
I apologize again to have pet store dogs, but it was the beginning of Mom's dementia, and I was not aware of it at the time.  The last two we have are rescues.  A few mistakes in between, but all and all we support rescue and adoption.
Please continue to donate to the rescue of your choice.  I liked when I read that one drooler made a monthly donation.  I know we all cannot do this, but those who can, may God Bless you.

Peace, love and drool
A very tired Jax and the hounds

but tomorrow is another day, and life is all about living.....