[Dailydrool] My Calendar Boy Stu the Clown

Joni Thomas fredehound at comcast.net
Sat Jun 13 11:13:07 PDT 2009

Today is my Stu's calendar day. It has been three years since he was found at 3 months old duct taped to a tree at the Goodwill (Yep, duct taped to a tree !!!!) He was rescued from that tree by a passer by who took him to her vet who contacted Alexa Paul and into rescue he went. We picked him up the next day to foster and we were probably the fastest foster failures in history, he was ours before we left her house. He truly is a clown, so that outfit suits him perfectly. We love him so much he makes us laugh everyday, he has the best grin and is full of mischief all the time. Though I will never be able to understand how someone could duct tape a puppy to a tree and leave him, I feel blessed that we were the ones to give him his forever home.

Happy gottcha Day Stuie Mom and Daddy Love You!!

Joni Thomas

The Terrific Thomas Hounds

Fred  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739990

Earl   http://www.dogster.com/dogs/739999