[Dailydrool] BASSETku for Father's Day!

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 13 12:59:18 PDT 2009

There is still time to order BASSETku for your father, your dog's father or any grandfather on your list for Father's Day!  A postoffice run on Monday should ensure delivery by June 21st!!!

Quirky book of haiku poetry accompanied by all basset photos!  Proceeds to House of Puddles and Basset Rescue of Florida.  $10 each with $2 s&h paypal to my4hounds at hotmail.com

We have started work on the next book!  RESku will celebrate rescued dogs and the special angels who shelter rescued dogs and facilitate their adoption!   If you have any photos for our inspiration, please send them to me at my4hounds at hotmail.com.  Be sure to let me know who took the pictures.  If we use one of your photos, you will get a free copy of the finished book!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me